Monday, July 10, 2006

An imposed break

Well I think I needed a break from the computer world and holy ceramic cows if I didn't get it. The little guy was in the shop for two months, two months yes that's right TWO months, and then was promptly lost, and then and now replaced. The break from the cyber world was difficult at first and then it became liberating. It was just me against the world with no cheerleaders, I guess as it should be....as it really is if you think about it.

Coming back I see that many cyber friends are pregnant. whoopee!!

Okay, I do have to admit that the green monster is coming out a little. Mainly this is because I can't really join in yet and I really want to. I'm not in that club yet. I'm still in the uh er, other club which, let's admit it now, nobody really likes being in anyway, the Desperately Trying to get Pregnant Month after Month Club.

I hate this club too. I want out too!

Although I've filled out countless membership forms, heck was even a former member in good standing, I can't seem to get my latest application approved. Meanwhile I'm trying to be patient and not get pissy over things like when the box of pregnancy clothes falls on my head in the basement, breaks open and spills the entire contents onto the floor at my feet. I mean of all the boxes that were stacked up there, go figure.

No comments: