I can't complain too much because Blogger is free but what's up with the crappy templates? Can't they come up with some better styles? Maybe some more interesting styles?
I'm a little frustrated with the lack of decent working templates too. This is my third one. The first template 'thisawayrose' kept sliding my links down to the bottom of the page. The last one 'snapshot' kept having crazy lines running through it. A bit like getting bad television reception. Okay here is number three. Lets hope it works because I'm running out of choices.
*And I just noticed that this new template is one which doesn't put the spaces after a period. I can't win.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I know. I like this one, though. It looks nice.
Yes I really like this one too. It's very simple. I'd never noticed it before. Some of those templates are horrible though!
Good luck tomorrow btw. I'm going to be thinking of you (should probably tell you this on YOUR blog but I'm lazy as crap tonight...)
Post a Comment