The good doctor has agreed to delay me to Saturday and I'm pleased. I'm not pleased that all of this putting off and putting off has made me have three appointments this week and three blood draws. Well after tomorrow it will be three in all. Land sakes my arm is full of holes! This shall be dubbed as the cycle where I was jabbed a zillion times.
Seb is pleased that he doesn't have to take a day off of work. He's probably the most pleased with the timing, although it does mean another very early morning drive to the clinic where we'll do the whole ordeal. He just went there last Saturday at the crack of dawn because he needed to provide them with a fresh sperm sample. At least this week he has company, the bitchy hormonal wife and the grumpy 'morning hating' baby.*
So there we are. I mean here we are. What is this, January? Yes, nearly January's end. And what I wonder does February have in store? Does it have better things than December had? Hmmm, maybe it does. Does it have what late November had, oh dear I hope not shudder, or maybe, just maybe it has what October had big smile.
You just never know what to expect do you?
*Baby S would sleep until afternoon if we let him. We usually let him sleep until at least nine or ten am to avoid the wrath of the grumps.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
February will be a fine month, Chris! I'm glad the timing suits Seb. Maybe Baby S will surprise you.
Hey Em where have you been hiding out? I have no idea what's going on with you. Come on, now be a good girl and go update your blog. You needn't write a book , just three short lines will do.
Oops, sorry ..didn't mean to say "book" I know that's a sensitive subject!
I'll update this weekend, I promise. Hope all goes well tomorrow. I'll be looking for your update.
Post a Comment