12dpo
Did I mention that hope villain and I arelikethis. Making margaritas, dancing in the living room, and dishing dirt over The Superficial Weekly, he is definitely one of the girls.
Last night as I lay in bed with the covers pulled up to my eyes, I had these funny little terrible twinges on the left side of my pelvis. Well, not so terrible actually because I said to myself "wow, that's awesome...twinges!" And with my face under the covers I could not stop smiling. I was so nervous about falling asleep and having it all end, having to wake up and go down that dark road again, I couldn't sleep. I didn't want to stop smiling. And then I finally fell asleep praying that I'd get a huge temperature reading the next morning and not the awful plunge.
The next morning I didn't get a huge temperature, but I got an even one. And hey, that's good enough for me.
And yes, there is a little more boob pain, but I'm not really a boob pain girl so it's not a concern one way or the other. But the most important thing of all is that there is pressure; enormous pressure in my pelvis. And I wouldn't call it cramps, I'd call it pressure. So either this is going to be the worst period ever or I'm...I'm...ahhhhhh
...no I won't say it. I refuse.
We'll see on Sunday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment