Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Those little vials

I have accidently smashed about six of my little Décapyptyl vials by mistake when I've loaded something into the fridge. That should tell you just how long I've been waiting for the next IVF. I'm going out to get a refill today so everything will be all lined up for the next big step. Oh fun I hear you say. Yes, wading through paperwork for another IVF in France is always fun.

I'm starting the treatment in six days. I can't believe we're finally back in the game and ready to begin another one. It seems like I've been waiting months. Hey wait, uh I have been waiting months. Okay that would explain it.

Did I mention how pleased I am though? Did I also mention how scared I am? I bet I already did. Okay let me repeat it. I'm scared.

In other fun news, I hope to do a good portion of this IVF in a video blog format, yes VIDEO. I thought that it would be interesting to document an actual IVF by talking about it. It may be boring but then again you may actually get to see me throw things and cry so that would be entertaining, right? And you'll also get to see the werewolf-esque evolution of a woman all hopped-up and stressed-out on hormones. I guess this means I'll have to brush my hair before I get on the computer. Crap.

Stay tuned because I think I may just paste the first video up this week if I can wade through all the technical crap.

No comments: