This cycle is so dull that I really don't even know what to say. Two clicks on a Gonal-F pen after dinner and I'm done. That's about all there is to it. Monday at the crack of ..no wait, BEFORE the crack of dawn, I'll be in Doctor Stonehenge's office staring at sunset photos of his him and his wife.
I really need to ask him where those were taken one day. It's bugged me for over a year now.
As if we'd ever make small talk. Who am I kidding.
Maybe I could ask as I'm writing my check and he's filling out prescriptions.
I have a right to know personal stuff. I see him more often than half his family.
In other news...
And yet still MORE women are pregnant on my TTC board. Another one this week. Did I say I was staying? With comments like "See You on the First Tri DB!!" I'm finding it really tough to stick around. What kind of a putz write something like that? First of all she's jinxed herself majorly and second of all...well, *tears* have a heart, jeez.
And third of all she made the comment to my good friend A who's been through three miscarriages. I don't really think A is up to popping over to the first tri board tout suite.
Truly a putz.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Why the Gonal-F on a frozen transfer?
I think it's a way of controlling the egg. Or maybe it helps with the lining? Sadly I just do what they tell me. Pretty pathetic huh?
Anyway I didn't ask. There's never any time for things like questions with these guys--the unwritten rule of socialized medicine.
Post a Comment