Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Ten nerve wracking minutes

I have ten minutes before I can call the lab for the results of my second beta and you could say I'm tense. I haven't had a positive beta in quite some time but I clearly remember that moment way back when Little S was just a wee first beta and the way I paced around the kitchen wringing my hands. Not much has changed.

My boobs hurt and this is a good thing.

The bleeding has slowed and it only happens when I wipe. I have begun to hate the trip to the toilet. I have such a fear of seeing RED. Bright Glaring RED. I try not to look sometimes. I'd rather just live in a n extended bliss.

It does seem to be getting better though.

Okay only ten minutes. Probably almost time by now. Maybe I should wait ten more just to be sure. No I don't think I can. This is an eternity. Where's my reference number? That will probably take ten minutes to find!

Be right back for better or for worse...(ouch my boobs really hurt)

update: good news! beta was at 343 after 44 hours

10 comments:

Em said...

Hooray! Lovely number!

I am so excited for you.

Anonymous said...

oh wow oh wow! I've been going crazy with no updates from you so was reassured to see the post on your main blog.

Exciting stuff!

swissmiss said...

My yay is getting less tentative. Great news!

Anonymous said...

YES! YES! YES! OMG chris. I am crying right now. I am so incredibly happy for you. I wish I was there to give you a big hug! :O) Yipee! That is so wonderful - what great beta #'s. You so deserve this! Keep us updated.

Arwen

Anonymous said...

Awesome news!!! Yippee! You so deserve this - very happy for you!! Great news! Casey

Anonymous said...

Wonderful news Chris!!
I am so thrilled for you. You so deserve this!!
Monica

Anonymous said...

I am sooo happy for you Chris! I was wondering where you have been! I was checking in every day to see an update! This is the best news! WooHoo!!!!
Love, Sarah (mommy to Daniel, from ttc board)

christine said...

Hey it's like a party. Everyone is here! All my buddies :) Thank you all. Such nice comments. (going to get drinks for everyone...)

Sara said...

yay!! i am so excited for you!

L Vanel said...

This is incredibly wonderful news! Chris! You have done it! Yay!